Camp Adventure – Runs June 6, 2016 through July 29, 2016
Camp Adventure is FUN!
Tucson Country Day School has run Camp Adventure since 1968. In addition to a ton of fun and a summer to remember, the program provides social and skill development opportunities for more than 250 students each summer. Camp Adventure provides the setting, environment, program and leadership for children during their formative years to widen their horizons and stimulate their intellect. We strive to develop the unique qualities of each child, which includes instilling values in character and personality that result in children becoming successful, life-long learners and productive citizens in our society.
Summer camp activities include: Instructional Swimming, Outdoor Education, Archery, Science, Computers, Performing Arts, Champ Dance, Art and more.
Optional after care services are available for an additional fee (3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
Click here to visit the Camp Adventure website.
Summer Prep – Runs June 6, 2016 through July 1, 2016
Monday through Friday, June 6-July 1, 8:00 am – 12:30 pm
Two 2-hour sessions each day. Classes are taught by TCDS teachers.
MATH with SCIENCE content
• Enhance basic math skills with hands on math activities
• Gain confidence with math fact drills and activities
• Enrich skills with creative and fun games
READING with SOCIAL STUDIES content
• Explore fiction, fairy tales, non-fiction and biographies in reading
• Enjoy fun activities related to grammar and comprehension strategies
WRITING with SOCIAL STUDIES content
* Write quality stories using the six traits of writing skills and strategies
* Gain confidence with enhanced skills in academics
* And much, much more
INTENSIVE SMALL GROUP CLASSES AVAILABLE TOO!
Critical thinking skills…..Fabulous teachers…..No uniforms required. Open to students going into grades 1st through 9th next year.
Students can register to attend Camp Adventure in the afternoon to extend the fun.
Registration forms and a brochure with additional details are available in the school office – call (520) 296-0883 for more information.