When you come back to school this week, there won’t be a hole in the Heart Garden anymore! That’s because students and middle school Social Studies Teacher Mr. Kievit buried the “TCDS 50th Year Time Capsule” in that hole during the last week of our first semester.
Included in the time capsule that was buried on December 18th is:
1. 2018 TCDS Yearbook
2. “Things to Know About Me” questionnaires filled out by teachers and staff
3. Two letters from founder Richard Cooper
4. “What 2018 Meant to Me” illustrations and notes from middle school students
5. Notes gathered from TCDS community during our “50th Year Celebration” (including thoughts, memories, and predictions of the future)
6. Mementos (including 2018 penny/nickel/dime/quarter and a “2018 Best Charter School” t-shirt)