***Check out the day-to-day calendar by clicking here.
*** See the 2018-19 K-8 calendar by clicking here.
*** See the 2018-2019 Early Childhood calendar by clicking here.
*** See the 2019-20 calendar by clicking here. ***
A note from Admin about the 2019-20 calendar
The 2019-20 calendar has very few changes from the current year. Here is a brief summary of next year’s calendar:
- The 180-day school year begins on Monday, August 5 and ends on Thursday, May 21.
- Beginning and ending times will remain the same: 4th through 8th grade will run from 8:00 to 2:45 and Kinder through 3rd grade will begin at 8:30 and dismiss at 3:15.
- We will have a one week fall break and a one week spring break. The breaks follow the end of the quarter which is a great time for students and staff to rest, relax and get refreshed for the next quarter.
- Our last day of school prior to winter break will be a half day on December 19th. We will return to school on January 6.
- We will continue to run a regular schedule every day and have a half day once per month or so. We will offer half day camps on all half days.
- We scheduled two rounds of Parent-Teacher-Student conferences. The first round will occur in October at the end of the first quarter; the second round will occur in February, half way through the third quarter.
- The first week of school is designated as our Champion Week. We will spend our time building our culture and community; reinforcing our expectations for manners, respect and Champion behavior; talking about classroom expectations, procedures and policies; working on anti-bullying activities together, and continuing our school wide implementation of The Champion Way. As we saw last year, this focus on our Champion expectations is helpful to all of us in meeting our goals of social and academic excellence and establishing a great climate for the school year. We will hold a second Champion Week when we return from Winter Break.
If you have any questions about the calendar, please feel free to contact us at (520) 296-0883 or send us an email.
Your Administration Team