Meet Mrs. Shannon Tresvik
- I have one son who is one year old.
- The best part about teaching at TCDS: Feeling a sense of community. We all take care of each other.
- I am a native of Tucson! I have lived here for more than 36 years.
- I have several pets. I have a cat named Desi and some fish.
- Favorite vacation destinations: San Francisco, the beach and Disneyland
- Favorite free-time activity as a child: I loved to read, especially the Ramona Quimby books because I identified with her. They were my favorite.
- A fun fact most people don’t know about me: I spent a summer in Europe as a nanny.
- Favorite place to relax: I enjoy the beach when it is warm outside.
- If I could meet one person from any point in time, I would like to meet Barbara Walters because she had met a lot of fascinating people and had a lot of stories to tell.
- Unique facts about me: * I have worn glasses since I was four years old. * I earned my master’s degree from NAU.
- My true color for my personality is blue. I always try to be kind and loving.
Meet Mrs. Becki Ahrendt
Becki Ahrendt began teaching third grade at Tucson Country Day School in February 2017 after being a guest teacher here. Her two daughter both attended TCDS through eighth grade and are now attending Sahuaro High School where Jenna is a sophomore and Sierra is a senior. Becki graduated from Arizona State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education.
Becki has lived in Tucson since July of 1995. She has been married to her husband John, a telecommunications technician, for 20 years now. Becki’s passions (besides her family) are traveling to Northern Arizona where she grew up, camping, reading, cooking and crocheting things like Star Wars and Marvel characters.
Meet Mrs. Pam Hubble
This is Pam’s second year teaching third grade at TCDS. Her three children attended TCDS since 2010, and her husband, Mr. Hubble, has taught technology here for the last seven years as well. Pam is so excited and honored to be teaching third grade at Tucson Country Day School.
Pam’s youngest daughter graduated from TCDS two years ago and is a sophomore at Sahuaro High School. Her other two children have already graduated high school. Pam’s son attends the University of Arizona, and her oldest daughter has blessed Pam with two loving and adorable granddaughters.
Pam has lived in Arizona since 1984, graduated from the U of A, and she has been married for 26 years this September. Her favorite color is navy blue. She enjoys eating steak, pizza, Mexican food and chocolate! Outside of school, Pam has many hobbies that she enjoys. She LOVES to play with her granddaughters and watch them grow and learn. She likes to go camping and play board games with her family. She enjoy being crafty by creating greeting cards, making homemade soaps and scrapbooking (when she has spare time). Her True Color is GOLD (with a hint of blue).