Meet Mr. Terry Crowley
Terry Crowley was born in Chicago, Illinois, on the 15th of September, 1953. He attended St. Joseph High School and joined the Army in 1972. After the military, Terry did an apprenticeship for IBEW Local 134, and then he became a journeyman electrician.
In 1999, Terry began taking college courses. He graduated from College of DuPage and then from Benedictine University, with a major in Elementary Education.
In 2005, Terry moved to Phoenix, Arizona where he began teaching sixth grade. Then in 2014, he moved to Tucson, where he taught fourth grade ELD.
At the present moment, Terry lives on the southeast side of Tucson. He enjoys attending University of Arizona football and basketball games. He also enjoys hiking, reading and cooking.
Meet Mrs. Krista Young
- I have two boys. They are 11 and nine.
- My favorite type of music is red dirt Country music. That is non-mainstream Country music, and it is awesome.
- I would like to visit Ukraine. I think it would be fascinating to visit Chernobyl.
- I played many sports growing up. My favorite sport was soccer; I played up through my first year of college. Other sports were baseball, swimming and dancing both jazz and ballet.
- My favorite vacation destination is Seattle. All of my family lives there.
- My primary true color for my personality is green. I love science and exploring and asking a lot of questions. I am always in awe and wonder of nature of nature as well as the world around us and beyond.
Meet Mr. David Robbins
David Robbins has worked at Tucson Country Day School for five years in the Aftercare program. This year he will be teaching fourth grade. Prior to becoming a teacher, David attended Pima Community College for Culinary Arts, where he received his associate’s degree to become a chef. He then attended Grand Canyon University for his bachelor’s degree to become a teacher. He has always loved teaching.
David was born and raised in Tucson. He loves to relax by watching University of Arizona sports and has attended almost every basketball and football home game. In his spare time, David enjoys spending time with his family and hanging out with his nephew. David loves every genre of
music, although he does not feel he is musically talented in any aspect.