Meet Mrs. Krista Young
- I have two boys. They are 11 and nine.
- My favorite type of music is red dirt Country music. That is non-mainstream Country music, and it is awesome.
- I would like to visit Ukraine. I think it would be fascinating to visit Chernobyl.
- I played many sports growing up. My favorite sport was soccer; I played up through my first year of college. Other sports were baseball, swimming and dancing both jazz and ballet.
- My favorite vacation destination is Seattle. All of my family lives there.
- My primary true color for my personality is green. I love science and exploring and asking a lot of questions. I am always in awe and wonder of nature of nature as well as the world around us and beyond.
Meet Mr. David Robbins
David Robbins has worked at Tucson Country Day School for five years in the Aftercare program. This year he will be teaching fourth grade. Prior to becoming a teacher, David attended Pima Community College for Culinary Arts, where he received his associate’s degree to become a chef. He then attended Grand Canyon University for his bachelor’s degree to become a teacher. He has always loved teaching.
David was born and raised in Tucson. He loves to relax by watching University of Arizona sports and has attended almost every basketball and football home game. In his spare time, David enjoys spending time with his family and hanging out with his nephew. David loves every genre of
music, although he does not feel he is musically talented in any aspect.
Meet Mrs. Agi Post
Agi Post was born and raised in Hungary, but has lived in Tucson since 1990. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education with a Minor in Math and a Master’s Degree in English as a Second Language, both from the University of Arizona.
Agi is married and has two children in college. In her free time, she enjoys hanging out with my family, going for walks and bike rides, reading, attending my children’s performances, taking photos as well as videos and traveling.
This is Agi’s first year at TCDS and she is very excited to be part of the awesome learning community. Her previous teaching experiences include teaching fifth grade in the Vail district; preschool and kindergarten at a private school; middle school science and social studies at a private school; working with families at Arizona Virtual Academy, teaching middle school math at BASIS charter school and teaching fourth grade in the Sahuarita district.
Agi believes that her calling is to be a teacher, and she has always enjoyed working with children.