Meet Mrs. Krista Young
- I have two boys. They are 13 and 11.
- My favorite type of music is red dirt Country music. That is non-mainstream Country music, and it is awesome.
- I would like to visit Ukraine. I think it would be fascinating to visit Chernobyl.
- I played many sports growing up. My favorite sport was soccer; I played up through my first year of college. Other sports were baseball, swimming and dancing both jazz and ballet.
- My favorite vacation destination is Seattle. All of my family lives there.
- My primary True Color for my personality is green. I love science and exploring and asking a lot of questions. I am always in awe and wonder of nature of nature as well as the world around us and beyond.
Meet Mrs. Agi Post
Agi was born and raised in Hungary, but has lived in Tucson since 1990. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education with a Minor in Math and a Master’s Degree in English as a Second Language, both from the University of Arizona.
Agi is married and has two children in college. In her free time, she enjoys hanging out with my family, going for walks and bike rides, reading, attending her children’s performances, taking photos as well as videos and traveling.
This is Agi’s second year at TCDS, and she is very excited to be part of this awesome learning community. Her previous teaching experiences include teaching fifth grade in the Vail district; preschool and kindergarten at a private school; middle school science and social studies at a private school; working with families at Arizona Virtual Academy, teaching middle school math at BASIS charter school and teaching fourth grade in the Sahuarita district.
Agi believes that her calling is to be a teacher, and she has always enjoyed working with children.
Meet Mrs. Samantha Campbell
Sam is beginning her 14th year in her career of teaching in PreK through middle school classrooms. The first half of her life, Sam was a Midwesterner where she attended elementary and high school in Iowa, and then she moved one state to the east where she graduated from the University of Illinois at Chicago with an English Creative Writing degree. Sam then followed up with her teacher certification from Midwest Montessori Teacher Training Center in Evanston, IL.
Sam has proudly called Tucson her home since she moved to the Sonoran Desert in 1999. She shares her home with her partner Tony, who works as an IT Specialist at Raytheon, and 15 year old daughter Anna, who is a Sophomore at University High School. The emperor of her household is an adorable, attention-loving tabby cat named Leo “The Little Lion Man”.
Sam’s hobbies include hiking in the mountains across beautiful Arizona, playing a few instruments (piano, flute, drum and guitar), traveling with her family to many of the states and occasionally overseas, and indulging in her ambitious goal of trying every taco available in the city (wish her luck!).
Sam is thrilled to be a member of the Tucson Country Day School community of Champions!