Meet Mrs. Lauren Mosgrove
Bookkeeper and Human Resources
Lauren has been working in the Business Office at Tucson Country Day School since 2011. She is also the National School Lunch Program Coordinator for our school. Lauren has a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Resources Management and has been working in human resources and payroll for more than twenty years. She is married to a mailman and has a daughter who graduated from the University of Arizona with a degree in Russian and Slavic Studies and is currently an officer in the Air Force. Lauren likes to spend her spare time bicycling and hiking, especially on Mt. Lemmon.
Meet Mrs. Kim Savastano
Accounts Receivable and Human Resources Specialist
- I have two children. They are 14 and 12.
- I am a Tucson native!
- One of my hobbies: Collecting books. My favorite book is To Kill a Mockingbird.
- San Diego is my favorite vacation destination. It has beautiful weather and fun things to do. We also have a small place in Puerto Penasco, Mexico that we just love. It takes a short time to get there, it is inexpensive and we love the culture. My kids grew up there as our fun vacation destination, and they love going.
- 60’s and 70’s old time Rock and Roll is my favorite music. I love nostalgia especially those eras. The music then is nothing like the music of today – it’s so different!
- I would love to take my family to Italy. My husband’s family came to America from Sicily.
- If I could be famous, I would be a sports player. I would play soccer because I love the sport and enjoy running. I played soccer and softball as a child. My passion was soccer – I loved the game, especially running!
- Unique facts about me: * In fifth grade we had a field day, and I won all of my racing competitions. At the end, the fastest girl got to race the fastest boy, and I won that race! I was awarded the fastest girl at my elementary school. * My husband and I were the first to be married in the Dolphin Interaction Program (D.I.P) at Sea World. They were renovating it and said it would be done in time for us to be married. It was awesome!