Meet Ms. Sharon Marcantonio
Extended-Care Assistant Director (Before and Aftercare)
- Best part about working at TCDS: Interacting with the children
- Favorite vacation destination: Any ocean front
- A hobby of mine: Reading
- Most odd job I have had: Wishing people “Happy Holidays” for the Chamber of Commerce in a hotel lobby all day
- Favorite free-time activity as a child: Reading. It was like taking a mini vacation with each book.
- If I could meet one person from any point in time, I would meet Mother Teresa.
- Unique facts about me: * I love sculptures and museums. * I enjoy going on road trips. * My favorite color is teal blue.
Meet Ms. Martha
- I have three children. My son is 22, and my daughters are 18 and 16.
- Favorite part about working with students: Getting to meet new students and interact with them.
- Favorite type of music: Country. I love the sound of it.
- If I could visit another country, I would visit England. I think it is very pretty.
- Favorite vacation destination: The beach. I like to relax and hear the waves.
Meet Ms. Rachel
- I have two children. I have one girl and one boy.
- Fun fact most people don’t know about me: I have a pet parrot.
- Favorite place to relax: At home – I like being at home.
- One of my favorite colors is purple. I like to feel like I’m a princess like Ariel, and I feel like it is a calm and quiet color.
Meet Ms. Mariana
Mariana is a college student majoring in Early Childhood Education. She knew she wanted to have a teaching career at an early age. She is getting steps closer to her goal.
Born and raised in Tucson, Mariana loves sunsets – there is none better than Arizona sunsets! She loves to draw as it is very relaxing, but you can also find her spending time with friends and family. Mariana has a big family with no brothers but four sisters and two nephews. She can’t forget her dog Penny! Mariana’s favorite quote is “Why fit in when you were born to stand out ?” by Dr. Seuss. She likes just living everyday with new opportunities because everyday is a new day.